Cool As A Cucumber Eye Gel algae based eye gel for puffiness and dark circles
for puffiness and dark circles around the eyes.
Almost everyone suffers from some form of puffiness, sagging, dark circles and wrinkling.
The skin around the eyes is very vulnerable to dryness because of it being a thinner layer of skin, therefore it should be treated carefully without pulling or stretching. Patting the product gently with the tip of your fingers all around the orbital bone, that is the bone that lines the eyes.
Using (lymphatic) a quick rapid patting motion and the Cool As A Cucumber Eye Cream actually helps with the elimination of toxins that can cause puffiness and the dark circles.
Cool As A Cucumber is a rich blend of natural ingredients that have soothing effects. Including highly effective red and brown algae with very potent whole plant extracts, that visibly improve not only the appearance but the texture of the skin.
Features and Benefits
- made with a 100% pure botanical ingredients.
- skin is left toned and brightened, with a silky texture.
- improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles.
- tired eyes look refreshed, well rested.
- makeup may be applied once cream is absorbed with no worries of greasiness or smudging.
- for all skin types, Cool As A Cucumber Under Eye Cream is specially for anti-aging and puffiness.
- may also be used as a finishing treatment under a more emollient eye cream.
Key Natural Ingredients:
cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract
laminaria digitate extract
aloe barbadensis leaf juice
hydrolyzed rice bran protein
glycine soja (soybean) protein
hypnea musciformis extract
gellidiela acerosa extract
sargassum filipendula extract
macadamia integrifolia seed oil
fucus vesiculosis extract
crambe abyssinica (abyssinian ) seed oil
pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil
styrax tonikensis (benzoin) oleoresin
cupressus sempervirens (cypress) oil
foeniculum vulgare (fennel) oil
juniperus communis (juniper leaf) oil
pinus sylvestris (pine scotch) oil
coriandrum sativum (coriander) oil
laurus nobilis (bay leaf) oil
daucus carota (carrot seed) oil
French green clay